During this time, when the world is under tremendous pressure of Covid-19, where people are doing their best with social distancing, self-protection and quarantining.
What else is more important throughout this heavy pandemic?
You don’t suffer financially, mentally & physically. With no job routine or other enormous extra activities, you’re pretty much left with nothing else to do.
So, I guess this blog will surely sort you out!
Keep reading to find multiple things that you haven’t even thought of doing during a lockdown.
For Social Media Freaks
- Become a social media influencer (if that’s what you always wanted but couldn’t get enough time to invest)
- Create memes to keep everyone in your list entertained (if you love to share funny memes, why don’t you create one)
- Come live on your social profiles and share your views about the current situation with your friends.
- Make new friends who can help you learn new things and share crazy ideas.
- Look for better job opportunities (in case you’re already bizarre from your current job).
- Play games on Youtube and create a gaming channel
- Share your daily food photos & videos on social food groups. People would love to see and comment.
- Join different groups on social media and interact their.
For Beautiful Housewives
- Share your WOW recipes on the internet and let everyone know how good you cook.
- Host a restaurant-style family dinner. Where they could feel like being in a restaurant, which they can’t go in real due to Coronavirus.
- Treat yourself with awesome health care routine every day.
- Prepare home masks, scrub, and cleanser with your kitchen ingredients (those are far better than expensive shop-bought products).
- Watch cooking shows/videos to improvise your cooking skills.
- Alter your loose clothes, or stitch news ones to wear when this lockdown gets over.
- Help your kids with their homework and online learning.
- Spend quality time with family (especially kids who’re always busy with their jobs and friends).
- Take online sewing, yoga, dance, cooking classes to master your skills.
For Online Money Makers
- Take online paid surveys from survey sites (earn money by just answering a few questions).
- Teach an online class through video and students will pay you for that. For eg: Udemy, PracticalCoding, Unacademy
- Get involved in online challenges on social networks and win amazing giveaways.
- Play online games on several sites and get paid for it.
- Do freelancing. Although, companies have asked their employees to work from home. But now that you have more time, you can do freelancing work.
- Sale your art. For example, if you’re good at paintings, photography and crafts. You can sell them online at ArtFinder, Vango etc.
For All Time Gamers
- Knights of the old republic has always been into my favorites.
- Now is a great time to play all the pending games that you once thought to play.
- Play Fortnite all night
- Ludo is highly trending on the internet. Did you play it yet?
- Facebook’s 8 ball pool is so on point as well.
- It’s not necessary that you only play online games. You can play UNO with your siblings or cousins.
- Game of Thrones can be a nice choice.
- James Bond (not the real one, I’m talking about a game here).
- And hey, I heard people recommending Dragon Ball Z is awesome.
- Play Alien (Isolation Saga)
Few Random Things
- Play Tic-Tac-Toe in your leisure time.
- Clean up your entire house and wardrobe.
- Redecorate your room with your artwork.
- Get your hands on the latest released movies on Amazon Prime and Netflix that you’ve been wanted to watch.
- Learn new languages than you already know – Download Duolingo
- Learn makeup by following MUA tutorials.
- Exercise. Your body needs some workout.
- Plan Karaoke nights online with your friends.
- Make cool & podcast videos of your family members which can be a nice memory of your quarantine.
- Imagine your future self and work for it – Start writing daily dairy!
Liked this post? Why not pin it!