Almost everyone in the world has started to adopt this ‘new normal’ with a mask on and a sanitizer bottle in the pocket. Life is moving although a little slow and with more caution. The lockdown is unlocking slowly and gradually, and safeguarding oneself is of prominence across places. Before going out, people have started to brainstorm on how to sanitize themselves. Wearing a mask, sanitizing at intervals, wearing gloves, and using disinfectant wipes are the new ways of sanitization.
We cannot deny the importance of sanitization but we should adhere to the process of sanitization and the products we use to safeguard ourselves during this lockdown scenario.
What type of mask you should use?
Face masks do prevent the spread of any kind of infection and do save us from the pollution as well. People, nowadays, are using homemade cloth masks, surgical masks and N95 masks. Both surgical masks and N95 masks have their benefits listed. On the other hand, homemade masks need to be paired with a face shield for optimum safety. This puts almost everyone in the dilemma as to which mask is safe. Below, we have listed a few parameters that you should consider while purchasing a mask:
- High particle filtration capability for maximum protection from microbes
- Tested for quality by NABL certified labs. An ISI Certification is an added advantage
- Fitting: It should give you a tight yet comfortable facial fit with a flexible nose space for better adjustment.
- Liquid resistant and breathable to wear
View this post on Instagram
This is my mask which I am using in lockdown by @mywelspunhome that takes care of complete coverage and comfortable to wear. It's Features includes 1. Reusable upto 50 washes 2. 100% Cotton 3. Lightweight 4. Dual layer shield protection 5. Free mask adjusters for a comfortable fit It is untouched by bare hands hence #MadeToProtect Check out this video to see all the features of this Mask https://youtu.be/SeHfunCzet4 #Blogchatter #Welspun #staysafe #Masks #welspunindia #welspungroup #welspunmasks @blogchatter #blogchatter
Types of masks available in the market by Welspun Health:
- WN-95 Respirator
- 3 Ply Disposable Mask
- Reusable Fabric Mask
- Anti-Bacterial Reusable Mask
- Liquid Resistant Reusable Mask
Important measures to take before you head out after the lockdown:
- Check your body temperature. If it is above 98.9 degrees Fahrenheit, then prefer to stay home.
- Wear an anti-bacterial and liquid resistant mask that is specially #MadeToProtect. Welspun Health Liquid resistant masks repel liquids & fluids which is an added protection against sneezes and coughs. It also protects against dust and various allergens present in the air. Masks from Welspun Health are such that they are untouched by bare hand during the manufacturing process. In fact their reusable masks provide a 99.9% bacterial protection! Enhancing your safety, Welspun carries it years-old legacy forward with its masks that are #MadeToProtect
- When in a public place, maintain social distancing.
While adopting these measures in our lives, we should not be ignorant of our environment. For this, choose a mask that is easily degradable or can be reused.
If you are heading back to work after the lockdown, make sure that you practice all the guidelines given for how to sanitize yourself in India and follow them at your workplace or wherever you go.